Tuesday, January 22, 2008

12000 OF MY SKIN HAIR GRAFTS ARE WASTED


AND THE MOTHER FUCKER ANTI-SEMITIC COLE SAYS "IT'S NOT SURGERY".


TAKE A LOOK AT HIS PHOTO AND MULTIPLY IT BY 250-300 TIMES, 15 DATES OF SURGERY, A DRUG ADDICTED, IMPAIRED UNLICENSED BRIDGES EXCISING/CUTTING OUT OF YOUR SACRED BODY AND ASK YOURSELF IF IT'S SURGERY. NOW IMAGINE 12000 PLUS HOLES ALL OVER YOUR BODY OOZING WITH BLOOD AS WELL.
NOW IMAGINE THAT 4-5 PERCENT GROW IN AFTER 22 MONTHS AND THE DR. SAYS YOUR RESULTS ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR $128, 000.00.
NOW DO NOT IMAGINE, IT'S ME AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU.
NOW TO TOP IT OFF , NOT ONLY DO 95 PERCENT OF THESE BABIES NOT GROW AND ARE "DEAD", YOU ALSO LOSE 50 PERCENT OF YOUR ORIGINAL PRE-EXISTING HAIR TO BOOT.
YES, SPORTS FANS---ROGER CLEMENS NEVER TOOK STEROIDS AND DR. COLE NEVER, EVER LIES.
UNLIKE THE STEROID ROCKET, I WILL TAKE MULTIPLE POLYGRAPHS ANYTIME--AND THEN IT'S COLE'S TURN.
THAT FUCKING BASTARD.

2 comments:

Dr Rose said...

I recently learned about this blog and comments made about me.
The comments and statements are incorrect.
1. I have not spoken to John Cole in quite a long time. When we did converse at that time it was about a patent application.I have not given Dr Cole any legal advice. While I have a law degree I do not practice law.
2. I have not been associated or worked with Dr Cole, Dr Mwamba or Dr Bridges for quite a few years.
Dr Bridges worked with and was under the tutelage of Dr Cole. I did not perform surgery with Dr Bridges.

3. In regard to the ISHRS program I did not pick the speakers; the program chair and progrqam committee handles this. To my knowledge both Dr Bridges and Mwamba are MDs although Dr Mwamba is licensed in Europe as an MD. The ISHRS like other medical organization encourages contributions from licensed physicians around the world.We also accept presentations from physician assistants and para medical personnel.
There are a substantial number of doctors who are not licensed in the US, who work in the medical field in the US. They work as assistants in many different types of medical offices and hospitals.
Also, even if a doctor's license was suspended or otherwise restricted he or she would still be allowed to speak at the conference. The person might lose membership in the ISHRS (if they were a member) but I do not believe that the bylaws address this situation. I believe that they do not prohibit the person from attending or lecturing. A person does not have to be a member of the ISHRS to lecture.
3.The matter of Dr Bridges and others actions is best handled by the Georgia Board of Medicine. To my knowledge Dr Bridges' situation has been considered by the Board of Medicine in Georgia.
4. I have known Dr Cole for years. He and I have had our own disagreements but I have never known him to say anything anti-semitic. I am surprised by your comments about his alleged anti-semitism.For someone you are accusing of being anti-semitic it is surprising that he has employed an Israeli (I think his name is Ramy) in his office for his web sites and IT needs.
Dr Rose

BELIEVER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.